If you would like a refund, please contact customer support. For instructions on creating a support ticket, see our help article.
Kindly refer to the conditions of our refund policy below:
- All refund requests should be made within 30 days from the date of purchase - requests made after this time period will not be considered.
- If the customer has not installed the eSIM, or has not activated the plan, the plan is fully refundable.
- If the customer has already activated the plan, the plan will be considered as used and we cannot guarantee a full refund. In these cases, a partial refund for unused data may be possible, only if:
- the data usage is not significant enough to preclude the possibility of service quality issues, AND
- it can be verified that there was a network or technical failure that prevented Nomad from providing the service to the customer
- For single-use eSIM (as indicated in the installation instruction), if the eSIM is removed from the customer's phone prior to the refund request, we cannot provide a refund or reassign a new eSIM.
- If the customer has used a discount code to purchase the plan, the purchase is considered non-refundable once the plan is installed or activated.
Check out our website: getnomad.app